Fiber laser cutting machine is a high-precision, high-automatic, fast and convenient processing tool, and it is an inevitable trend for future industrialization. After nearly two decades of industry development, the fiber laser cutting machine has developed into an indispensable and important tool in many production and processing fields. What materials can be cut by fiber laser cutting machine? Now, the fiber laser cutting machine is widely used in various industries due to its advantages of fast processing speed and good cutting quality. The sheet metal processing industry not only brings huge economic benefits to our enterprises, but also brings convenience to the production and life of our residents.
Then the common processing materials of these materials, let's take a look:
1. When the carbon steel fiber laser cutting machine uses oxygen as the processing gas, the cutting edge will be slightly oxidized. For plates up to 4mm thick, nitrogen can be used as a processing gas for high-pressure cutting. In this case, the cutting edge will not be oxidized. For plates with a thickness of more than 10mm, special plates are used for the laser of the steel plate laser cutting machine and oil is applied to the surface of the workpiece during processing to obtain better results.
2. Both copper and brass have high reflectivity and very good thermal conductivity. Brass with a thickness of less than 1mm can be cut with nitrogen; copper with a thickness of less than 2mm can be cut, and the processing gas must be oxygen. Copper and brass can only be cut when a "reflective absorption" device is installed on the system. Otherwise the reflection will destroy the optical components.
3. Stainless steel, stainless steel is the most used in various industries. When the fiber laser cutting machine cuts stainless steel, under the condition that the edge oxidation is not affected, nitrogen is used to obtain a non-oxidized and burr-free edge. Coating the oil film on the surface of the board will get better perforation effect without reducing the processing quality.
4. Aluminum material, for fiber laser cutting machine, despite the high reflectivity and thermal conductivity, aluminum material with a thickness of less than 6mm can be cut, depending on the alloy type and laser capability. When cutting with oxygen, the cutting surface is rough and hard. When using nitrogen, the cut surface is smooth. Pure aluminum is very difficult to cut because of its high purity. Only when a "reflective absorption" device is installed on the fiber laser cutting machine system can aluminum be cut.
5. Titanium and titanium plates are cut with argon and nitrogen as processing gases. Other parameters can refer to nickel-chromium steel.
The materials that can be processed by the fiber laser cutting machine cover most of the metal, and the problems that occur during the cutting process are also different, and the specific analysis should be based on the actual cutting situation.