1. High precision, fast speed, narrow cutting seam, minimum heat affected zone, smooth cutting surface without burrs.
2. The laser cutting head does not touch the surface of the material and will not scratch the workpiece.
3. The narrowest slit, the smallest heat-affected zone, small local deformation of the workpiece, and no mechanical deformation.
4. Good processing flexibility, can process any graphics, and can also cut pipes and other profiles.
5. It can cut any hardness material such as steel plate, stainless steel, aluminum alloy plate, hard alloy, etc. without deformation.
6. To process parts of different shapes, there is no need to change the "tool", just change the output parameters of the laser.
Laser cuttingis one of the thermal cutting methods. The workpiece is irradiated with a focused high-power density laser beam to quickly melt, vaporize, ablate or reach the ignition point of the irradiated material. At the same time, the molten material is blown away by the high-speed airflow coaxial with the beam. So as to realize the cutting of the workpiece. Laser cutting can be divided into four categories: laser vaporization cutting, laser melting cutting, laser oxygen cutting and laser scribing and controlled fracture.