WC67K NC Press Brake Machine has a whole steel welded structure, with internal stress eliminated by vibration aging technology, high strength, and good rigidity. It also has a torsion bar with hydraulics, an integrated hydraulic system and pressure control for adjustment of tonnage.
Control axes: Upper ram(Y-axis), Back gauge (X-axis).
Capabilities: 40T/2200 - 600T/6000
The hydraulic system consists of a motor, oil pump, and valve groups and it is installed at the top of the oil tank. Every complete working cycle can be achieved through the control of the hydraulic valve. Overload protection is outfitted to the hydraulic system, which can assure no leakage, and the oil level can be read or seen directly.
Electrical components are imported in accordance with international standards, reliable safety, long life, good anti-interference ability, a radiation unit is fitted in an electrical cabinet. Protective fence and the safety interlock to ensure operation safety. Have a movable single-hand foot pedal switch, easy to operate.
Slide synchro system: adopt steel torsion bar synchro system, simple in structure. Two ends of the slide have two synchro fork which makes the system uses upper die compensation to improve the brake precision.
Upper stroke design for bending, low noise, stable operating situation. Universal fixing-surface of the upper tool can be meeting with the clamping requirement of the tool farthest. It can move the ram up slowly, which allows the operator to control the workpiece conveniently.
● The heavy-duty back gauge system is driven by imported powerful ball screws and provides long service life and remarkable accuracy. Equip micro-adjustable gauge fingers and height-adjustable gauge bar.
● NC press brake with forceful gearwheel balance shaft to keep the parallelism of cylinders and assure the accuracy of the bending angle.
● Efficiently designed hydraulic circuit block with fewer pipes and connections appears quiet and smooth in operation.
● A special design hydraulic cylinder could be positioning accurately.
● In automatic mode, release the footswitch, it will be raised automatically, provide more safety.
● NC hydraulic press brake is optimal for metal forming with a low operation cost.
NC press brake machine is widely used in energy, transportation, automobile, machinery, metallurgy, shipbuilding, aviation, military, agricultural machinery, petroleum machinery, power generation industries.
NC press brake is very useful for sheet metal bending. The produced sheet metal is useful for a wide array of applications in the manufacturing industry. These produced sheet metals are used in home appliances, vehicles, in heavy equipment, these sheet metals are functional on the everyday lives of people.
● NC bending machine stands for numerical control, whereas the CNC press brake bending machine stands for computer numerical control.
● In the NC hydraulic press brake machine, if an error occurs in the program, then it's debugging and modification is not easy. In the CNC press brake machine, the debugging and modification is very easy.
● A high skilled operator is required to operate the NC press brake machine whereas to operate a CNC press brake machine, a semiskilled operator may work.
● The cost of the NC press brake is less as compared with the computer control machines.
● The maintenance cost of NC hydraulic press brake is less, whereas it is costly in the case of a CNC press brake bending machine.
● NC press brake only can do simple program and storage capacity is limited. CNC press brake for sale can do complex programming including angle programming, a number of programs can be stored and can be used again and again for the production.
● The accuracy of the NC press brake machine is less as compared with the CNC press brake machine.
● In the NC bending machine, the execution of the job takes more time but the CNC press brake bending machine executes the job without taking much time.
● NC hydraulic press brake cannot be run continuously for 24 hours but the CNC hydraulic press brake can be run for 24 hours continuously.