No. Nitrogen is not necessary for the operation of hydraulic shearing machine. The hydraulic shearing machine is a machine that uses a moving upper blade and a fixed lower blade to apply a reasonable blade gap to apply a shearing force to metal plates of various thicknesses to break and separate the plates according to the required size.
Generally, if it is a large shear, use a return cylinder, because the weight of the tool holder is large, and the nitrogen pressure is low. The upper tool holder will not be lifted. Nitrogen is used for small shears.
Before the hydraulic shearing machine runs in a dry run, it is necessary to use a manual crank to make a working stroke. Only after confirming that it is normal can the equipment be started. For equipment with hydraulic devices, check the oil volume of the storage tank should be sufficient. After starting the oil pump, check the valves and pipelines for leaks, and the pressure should meet the requirements. Open the purge valve to vent the air in the system.
Notes on the use of hydraulic shearing machine.:
1. Start the shearing machine for several cycles of idling to ensure that under normal circumstances, try to cut sheets of different thickness from thin to thick. Make sure the user is familiar with the shearing machine performance.
2. It is necessary to adjust the gap between different blades when different plate thicknesses are used in trial cutting. If the corresponding blade gap is not adjusted, the blade durability will be affected.
3. The hydraulic shearing machine turns on the pressure gauge switch during the shearing process and observes the pressure value of the oil circuit. The pressure should be less than 20MPa when cutting the 12mm board. This remote pressure regulating valve has a pressure setting of 20~22MPa at the factory. The user must abide by this regulation and must not increase the pressure for shearing beyond the specified material surface, causing damage to the machine.
4. Sound balance during operation. If there is noise in the shear, it should be stopped and checked.
5. The oil tank raises the temperature by 60 degrees when the shearing machine is in operation, and shuts down and rests when it exceeds.